Yokohama Tires | World-Class Quality Tires | Leading Brand in the World
tire supplier philippines
car wheels philippines
wholesale tire supplier philippines
automobile wheels philippines
high quality tires philippines
tire manufacturer philippines
rubber goods philippines
Technical Sales Coordinator
We are looking for the best candidate who will play a vital role in attending to customer technical concerns, as well as training dealers and end users on technical related matters.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Attend technical service requirements of customers such as warranty claims and inquiries.
- Represent the company in technical claims.
- Prepare monthly technical report
- Conduct seminars to customers to educate them on the proper use and maintenance of tires.
- Conduct tire evaluation training to dealer's staff
- Regularly visit and communicate with customers to develop good business relationships and help resolve issues that may rise.
- Candidate must possess a College Degree in preferably in technical fields.
- With at least 3 years of working experience with tire knowledge as an advantage.
- Must be willing to travel/conduct field work.
- Familiar with Microsoft office programs (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Team player with good communication skills
- High tolerance for pressure and mature
- Creative, resourceful and attentive to details
- Can effectively develop strategies and tactics to hit targets.
- Keen ability to thrive in a fast-paced, multi-tasking environment.
- Acute attention to detail - with a strong ability to prioritize and execute tasks.
- Know how to drive and must have a driver's license.
- Urgent hiring
- Accounting graduate is preferred.
- With at least 2 years of working experience in the related field.
- Proficient in both written and spoken English and Filipino.
- Must be computer literate with basic knowledge of Microsoft office programs.
- Can work with the least supervision.
- Preferably a Certified Public Accountant.
- Previous applicants need not to apply.
- Urgent hiring
YTSP was incorporated in December 20, 2000 for the purpose of acquiring, importing, exporting and selling wholesale tires and rubber goods for automobiles, trucks and aircrafts.